Sunday, February 24, 2008

Stormy Sunday in Red Bluff

Apparently it doesn't matter that he's miles and miles away... if Ian is up on a Sunday morning then I should be too! He called at 8:30 this morning to say that they're going to stay put for the day. It is rainy and very windy today and rather than take any risks the boys have decided to lay low and get an early start tomorrow. The weather is supposed to clear up so hopefully they'll have no trouble making some progress tomorrow. Another night at the Motel 6 is certainly not going to hurt them!
I've been trying to scope out some campgrounds for them at appropriate intervals but I'm not sure yet which direction they're going to go. Whichever route they take they will likely be in Sacramento by Thursday or Friday.

No comments: