Sunday, February 10, 2008

Getting Ready to Go...

Phaedra:
Well, they are five days from departure and Taran and Ian are getting closer to being ready. It's hard to say whether either one of them are excited at this moment. I think Ian is looking forward to some of it and I'm sure Taran will not be sorry to be missing school. I don't think that either one of them is confident right now that they will meet their goal though. It's a long ride and I'm sure there are going to be some sore butts in the process! What an adventure! The goal here is to get them adding to this blog as they go. Joisan and I may add a few posts here and there to share how our girl time adventure is going.
Time to deal with the last few details... get the emergency kits and tool kits done and the bus reservations made.

No comments: